[Sca-cooks] Thank You

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 06:07:57 PDT 2007

I'm glad he responded so quickly.  He is extremely knowledgeable about
things Russian...and unlike other translators I've known, has delved into
the cultural and historical aspects of Russian society.  Incidentally, he is
also a superb brewer...received his AoA level Order of the Coral Branch at a
local event last weekend.

Kiri