[Sca-cooks] My class at King's College

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 18 08:13:15 PDT 2007

>It seems that just when I think I have a few weeks "off" something
>else comes up that I ~have~ to go to.

Well, I don't think it's THAT important.  :-)

>I second the Pennsic vote...just because I'm going to get to go to
>Pennsic this year.
>
>Ysabeau

I'm not sure about Pennsic. We'll have to see how this class goes. I'm
usually awfully busy at Pennsic. But we will be there.

I'm going to have to do a lot of research and testing on this one. Some
of the stuff _I've_ never done. But that's the fun of it.

We talk a lot about outdoor cooking and equipment on my other
list.

Gunthar