[Sca-cooks] Other list

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 18 10:31:34 PDT 2007

>There is a yahoo groups that discuss medieval encampment in general, though
>yours sounds like it is more focused on the cooking and camp kitchen.
>De

I joined one for a little while and felt they were a little too hardcore for
someone just starting out and wanting to make improvements. They were
of the opinion that if it wasn't done totally period then it's not worth
doing.

There is also a listing for the period spit group that is on yahoo but it is
really just for posting photos and such.

This one is a lot more free form and open to new folk.

Gunthar