[Sca-cooks] Hi all!

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Wed Apr 18 21:00:37 PDT 2007

Oh. My. Gawd! Olwen! Hi!!! I've missed you! I figured you'd dropped off the
planet or something! ;o)
I thought of you, just this weekend.  Artemisia's newest Pelican, Haptmut
Braden (think I spelled that right...translates as "Master") brought candy
sushi for his first Pels' circle.  Wasn't the marzipan that you've done in
the past, but very creative!
(Artemisia has a charming custom of new peers bringing an appropriate treat
to their first circle.  For Pelicans, it's generally something fish-based,
although I brought a bottle of 15 year old Jameson's to my first one.
Woulda brought Screech if I'd had it then....)
--Maire