[Sca-cooks] Nobody home today?

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Apr 22 00:55:34 PDT 2007

Daniel asked:
<<< Was written:

WHO ATE MY ART/SCI ENTRY??????????

Hmmm... could you identify said tasty bits?

Searching through the pickled; eggs, eel, piggy's feet, moose nose...
nothing missing there.

Perhaps among the cheeses? >>>

Perhaps this entry was based on this file?
urine-uses-msg     (6K) 10/ 6/99    Period uses of animal and human
urine.

Or maybe it was this one, also found in the CRAFTS section:
glues-msg         (33K)  8/ 4/99    Medieval glues and pastes. Recipes.

I don't know about the tasty bits though, I've never tasted these
recipes. What did they taste like?

:-)
Stefan
--------