[Sca-cooks] OT/OOP NYT Article on Math Formula For thePerfectBacon Sandwich...

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sun Apr 22 19:36:50 PDT 2007

LOL!
I was *just* thinking (seriously, just seconds ago) on how weird it was to
have a thread that started out talking about a New York Times article about
a British (bacon) sandwich, which then skewed sideways into a comparison of
NYC and TX delis (with sidebars on preferred deli sandwiches), and ended up
discussing immigration practices for ethnic/religious Jews moving to North
America.
Only on this list, gawd love us!
--Maire, still smiling at the thought of ducklings learning about water.....