[Sca-cooks] Recipe(s) Request

Gretchen Beck grm at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Apr 25 18:02:53 PDT 2007

--On Wednesday, April 25, 2007 5:45 PM -0600 Caointiarn
<caointiarn1 at bresnan.net> wrote:

> Where did you find cubebs??!!   I'm done to a measly small number, and
> need  to find more!  I'm teaching a spice class for the Kingdom
> Collegium,  and  would like to get more.  Along that line, is Franciso
> the Spicer still  around?  I've lost my contact info for him . . .

I got some this year from Moorish Caravan Trading Company at Gulf Wars.
They're online at http://www.moorishcaravan.com/catalog. The spices aren't
listed on the website, but I'll bet the owner has them available if you
ask. His first quality saffron this year was amazing (or at least a lot
more flavorful than any saffron I've ever worked with -- course, I'm
something of a saffron newbie...)!

toodles, margaret