[Sca-cooks] Cubebs

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 07:05:25 PDT 2007

Auntie Arwen's has Grains of
Paradise...http://www.auntiearwenspices.com...has cubebs, grains of paradise
and long pepper, among many other things.  And her spice blends,
particularly her garam masalas and curries, are to die for.  The good
news...she's always at Pennsic!  And, while I haven't actually done a price
comparison, I suspect her prices are at least competitive.

She also makes an effort to carry medieval blends as well.  I know that
she's currently looking for a recipe for Duke's Powder and for Poudre Douce
and Poudre Fort.  If she can get those recipes, she'll carry those as well.

Kiri