[Sca-cooks] Fwd: LInk to Auntie Arwen, Norse stuff

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 06:03:03 PDT 2007

Yes, if she does as good a job with these as she does with all of the
"curry" type blends...she even has a vindaloo blend, for those who really
like it HOT...this will be a great thing...and give us a place where we can
reliably order these blends during the year.  The Spicerer's Guild is great,
but it can be a bit of an adventure trying to order spices and blends from
them.

Kiri