[Sca-cooks] Akim's back

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Apr 29 18:57:24 PDT 2007

Akim mentioned a list of goodies he picked up recently at a nearby
bargain store, which included:

<<< Lindt Lindor Truffles (5.1 oz. bag) $1.29
Guylian Belgian Truffles (4.3 oz. box) $1.29  >>>

Are these the chocolate goodies, or the mushroom ones which grow on
the tree roots? From "Lindt Lindor", I suspect these are the
chocolate ones but I don't know. Either sound like they would be
nice, since I've never had the latter and I know the first are good.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com