[Sca-cooks] OT- long distance hiking trails

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 30 11:25:14 PDT 2007

CDNST (Continental Divide National Scenic Trail) ... several sections ...
but mostly by backpack ... not many 'hostel's along the way.

OR

heck ... I have 712 miles of NHT (National Historic Trail) that I manage as
part of my modern job.  Oregon; including the Lander cutoff and the Sublette
Cutoff, California, Mormon Pioneer, Pony Express, Overland Stage, Cherokee
Cattle Drive.

OR

210 miles of Little Mountain Mountain Bike trail

See, in my modern job, I am the Outdoor Recreation Planner.  Trails is part
of my job.

Jo (Georgia L.) Foster
jo_foster81 at hotmail.com

Never knock on death's door........ Ring the doorbell and run. He hates
that.