[Sca-cooks] kitchen and cooking equipment

terry l. ridder terrylr at blauedonau.com
Thu Apr 5 09:33:29 PDT 2007

hello;

i guess i will add my comments to the recent thread.
when looking to purchase kitchen and/or cooking
equipment i first check out yard sales and garage sales.
my next stop is looking for reconditioned/refurbished
units which are normally deeply discounted. my next
stop is farm&fleet. the last stock pot i purchased was
from farm&fleet in the camping section, 16 qt for less
than $10.00 usd. after that i shop online at restaurant
supply houses.

concerning knives, many i have were my parents and/or
grandparents. two knives were made my a friend who is
a bladesmith. the rest i have purchased from a restaurant
supply house.

--
terry l. ridder ><>