[Sca-cooks] OT/OOP NYT Article on Math Formula For the Perfect Bacon Sand...

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Wed Apr 11 14:29:29 PDT 2007

In a message dated 4/11/2007 9:04:22 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
adamantius1 at verizon.net writes:

<<That had occurred to me, too, but I also wonder how many  Americans
eat that many bacon sandwiches (>>

Me, for one!  Of course, I learned to eat them on a school exchange in
England.  And the ones I make now are sadly lacking because I cannot find  stoddy
cake for the bread.  That was what they were serve don in  Sunderland, and I am
not sure I am spelling it right.

Oh, and they must have butter on them.  Which is why I only eat about  2 a
year.

Brangwayna