[Sca-cooks] Virginia Tech Information...in case you wondered

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 05:15:51 PDT 2007

Here in Atlantia, we're still reeling from the disaster at Virginia Tech.
33 people killed, including the gunman, who shot himself.  The good news, if
there can be said to be any, is that none of our SCA folk were injured or
killed.  We started hearing from them early afternoon yesterday.  As I
understand it, they're still trying to piece together what happened, why it
happened and who all of the victims were.

Any thoughts/prayers/good wishes you can send to these people will be
appreciated.

Kiri