[Sca-cooks] Interesting Garum article in the latest Petits Propos Culinaires

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 8 05:23:05 PDT 2007

Issure 83 of PPC just arrived in my mailbox!  Yippee!!!

Starting on page 93 there is an interesting article by Sally Grainger, called "A New Approach to
Roman Fish Sauce".  How apropos to our current discussion of garum!

Also in this issue are articles by François Soyer, "Dining at King's College in the Fifteenth
Century" and by Constance B. Hieatt and Brenda M. Hosington, "Recipes for 'Turnsole' in Sloane MS
122."

Huette

My thoughts are whirled like a potter's wheel;   King Henry VI, part I: I, v
http://www.twoheartsentwinedpottery.com/