[Sca-cooks] so ... what do YOU eat.

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 13 09:23:40 PDT 2007

>it was a hassle getting the gas grill into the pickup, but
>it worked like a dream being used as either grill or
>warmer.  the side burner worked great for hot water.
>
>cailte
>ready for next year

Gee Cailte, why don't you just get a portable butaine to carry along?  Here
is a link to one online but the price is outrageous, we pick them up all the
time for about $20 with the canisters at about a buck apiece.
stovetophttp://www.chefdepot.net/butanestove.htm  Most oriental stores seem
to carry these.  These things are great, easy to carry, store and use.
Since I live in a warehouse and have no real kitchen, these are what I use
instead of a regular stovetop.  I have 4.  They come in a nice little hard
plastic carry box.  Some have better regulators than others.  Joycook is the
best but I think they have maybe gone out of business.  The LA Mart is
selling one now for around $17 I think that seems to have a good regulator
on it.
Olwen