[Sca-cooks] so ... what do YOU eat.

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Tue Aug 14 17:31:36 PDT 2007

I think it's great that you can do this. In my case, it's not what
the husband and son want to eat. I used to do really nice picnic lunches
and suppers, but they won't eat them, so why bother.... I see it as the
drivers get to set the menu. Keep 'em happy and they might take me
someplace,
provided the event has boffers.

Johnnae