[Sca-cooks] Interesting Garum article in the latest, Petits Propos Culinaires

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 15 07:56:40 PDT 2007

--- "Maggie MacD." <maggie5 at cox.net> wrote:

> At 06:46 PM 8/14/2007,Huette von Ahrens said something like:
> >Amazon.com is offering subscriptions to this journal.  While it is not
> >cheap, I have yet to find
> >an issue that doesn't have worthwhile articles.  If your order with the
> >publisher doesn't go
> >through, then try Amazon.
> >
> >Huette
>
> Where could I find subscriptions for this journal?? I did some digging and
> all I could find was one sub-vendor in WI that sold issue #81.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Maggie MacD.

Go to Amazon.com.  On their main page to the left side there is a section called "Browse", which
has a link called "Magazines and Newspapers" and click on it.  It will take you to their
subscription section.  On the top it has several boxes with the word "Search" in bold letters and
the word "magazine" will be automatically filled in the first box.  In the next box to it, type in
the letters "PPC" and click on the word "Go". The first item listed is their listing for PPC.
Click on it and go through their order process.  I have tried ordering directly from the publisher
and I got a one year subscription but never got a renewal notice.  Using Amazon.com is very simple
and they sent me an e-mail asking if I wished to renew my subscription.

Huette

My thoughts are whirled like a potter's wheel;   King Henry VI, part I: I, v
http://www.twoheartsentwinedpottery.com/