[Sca-cooks] Any period Mongolian recipes out there?

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 04:38:07 PDT 2007

I do have a copy of the Cloud Forest Hall book...the recipes I chose to use
were a wonton recipe and one for "water dragonlets" which were a kind of
meatball.  However, I can look up the two recipes Master A references and
get those to you, if you want something that's more Chinese than Mongolian.
And yes, all of the sources I have show that rice was eaten more in the
southern part of China, wherease noodles, especially wheat noodles, were
more part of the cuisine of northern and western China.

Let me know what you want.  I'm assuming that this is for Coronation...we
can't be there, but I'm happy to provide any long-distance help.

Kiri