[Sca-cooks] Cincinnati chile

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 19:47:42 PDT 2007

That was my original thought as well...but, trust me, it's great!  Maybe it
didn't bother me quite so badly as I grew up eating chili on rice, so I'm
used to the idea of it being a "sauce" of sorts.  I also thought using the
beans as a topping rather than as part of the chili itself was a little
weird.  But it is yummy!  And doing it this way means you can use some of
the leftovers on hotdogs!

Kiri