[Sca-cooks] OT OOP What do you call ... leftovers

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Aug 29 12:01:51 PDT 2007

<<< For example, the chunk of roast leg of lamb I found the other night
was shredded, frizzled up on one side in  an iron skillet,
reseasoned, and eaten as pseudo-schwarma with pitas, tahini, and
lettuce, cucumber, onion, etc.

Adamantius  >>>

Oh my. Even his leftovers are gourmet.:-)

Stefan

What's a "schwarma"? Sounds like the makings for a Gyro, though...
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com