[Sca-cooks] Forthcoming Book list was So what do you eat

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Mon Aug 13 16:59:39 PDT 2007

I'd classify them under cookery-- science and not history myself.
There wasn't any history in the first one they published. It's science
and offbeat outside the mainstream science of food at that. (McGee is
better.)
As for the series,
I  would like to see a few things by Laurioux published in English. How
about the
follow-ups to The Medieval Kitchen that Sabban published? I mean there
are a number
of European texts they could be doing.

Johnnae