[Sca-cooks] Honey, I'm Home...

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Aug 27 23:06:16 PDT 2007

Urtatim commented:
<<< I mostly unloaded my van today, and i'm still catching up on e-mail,
reading through the cooks digests backwards. >>>

Welcome back to the list. It was good to get a chance to finally meet
you, even if it was for only a short time. Unfortunately, there were
other folks on this list I never did catch up with. But then Pennsics
(at least mine) are often like that. Lots of stuff to do and lots of
conflicting activities to decide between or weather that interferes.
And I no longer even try to do combat or archery activities there.

Wow. Almost coast to coast and back again. That was quite a trip.

<<< Gee, but it's good to be back home... >>>

That's often what I hear people say when they *get* to Pennsic. :-)

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com