[Sca-cooks] Honey, I'm Home...

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 06:20:57 PDT 2007

Unfortunately, this was not the best Pennsic for you to attend...the weather
was unusually rotten...though, according to traditional calculations, it was
due to be a "Pennsic Puddle!"  The traditional calculations are that any
Pennsic whose number is evenly divisible by 4 will be a puddle...because
Pennsic 4 was a puddle, and it has pretty much followed that ever since.
Hopefully, Urtatim,you'll be able to come back for a Pennsic in a dry year!

Kiri