[Sca-cooks] Honey, I'm Home...

David Friedman ddfr at daviddfriedman.com
Wed Aug 29 15:16:52 PDT 2007

>Stefan li Rous wrote:
>>Wow. Almost coast to coast and back again. That was quite a trip.
>
>Well, i left home driving by the San Francisco Bay, considered an
>extension of the Pacific, and on the way home drove across a bridge
>over the Delaware Bay, considered an extension of the Atlantic. I
>also passed through 19 different states.

We left the bay area, returned to the bay area, and in between I took
a dip in the Baltic.

>And while i know it's usually hot and humid at Pennsic, is it usually
>so suffocatingly humid?

No. This was quite unusually bad.

On the other hand, we didn't have any of the thunderstorms with heavy
rain and strong winds that occasionally happen, and sometimes bring
tents down.
--
David/Cariadoc
www.daviddfriedman.com