[Sca-cooks] On FoodTV Frumenty, 400yo Spice Grinder, Medieval Feast

Sharon Gordon gordonse at one.net
Sat Dec 8 15:55:32 PST 2007

The Secret Life of Christmas was on FoodTV today.  In the Frumenty-Plum pudding episode, the cook looked a lot like Selene even though they focused on the food and cropped her face.  Since Selene was listed in the credits, I am guessing that was really you???

In the section with Alice Ross, she was using a 400yo metal spice grinder.  I looked on her website, but didn't see any more info on it.  Anyone know about that grinder or sources of reproductions?

They also showed a Medieval Feast in a church in Ohio with people dressed in Garb.  Anyone know which groups did the feast or entertainments?

Sharon
gordonse at one.net