[Sca-cooks] OOP Burned Popcorn

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 10 07:51:13 PST 2007

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa stated "Fortunately, I've introduced my family-of-choice to the joys of REAL pan-popped popcorn"

We do the real pan-popped popcorn more often than not ... but for the purpose of sleep-over snack food, the bagged stuff is quicker and usually less fuss.

Malkin

Who is mid-point to making many colors of popcorn balls to decorate the Christmas tree - we do it every year.Jo (Georgia L.) Foster

Never knock on Death's door. Ring the doorbell and run ... he hates that.