[Sca-cooks] Marshmallow Fluff was OOP - Drakey, can you settle a small bet?

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Mon Dec 10 20:19:10 PST 2007

*The Marshmallow Fluff Cookbook *collection of more than 100 recipes

    * 128 pages  Running Press Book Publishers (July 20, 2004)
      Marshmallow Fluff has been a sweet component of American pop
      culture since the 1920s, when two entrepreneurs began
      manufacturing the white confection in their kitchen by night and
      selling it door-to-door by day. With its familiar red lid and blue
      label, it's long been a favorite guilty pleasure and a kitchen
      staple beloved by people of all ages.

Johnnae