[Sca-cooks] Virtual Cookie Exchange

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Thu Dec 13 16:30:02 PST 2007

It's fate. I sign on and notice the Virtual Cookie posts
and right there is today's note from Martha.
The subject line is: Our 10 Best Cookie Recipes
So if they are good enough for Martha to send me,
I figure I'll pass the link along for those that have time or the
inclination to bake:

http://www.marthastewart.com/cookies?xsc=eml_msl_2007_12_13

After we return from our travels I am thinking about doing meringues,
but only
if the days are dry. And there's this Superdoodles recipes I want to try
from
Baker's Catalog. It's copyrighted but you can find it here:
http://www.kingarthurflour.com/shop/recipePrint.jsp?pv=1197592115042&recipe_id=1195576571760

Johnnae