[Sca-cooks] Seeking recipes for College group

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Fri Dec 14 08:25:35 PST 2007

Madrigal dinners? If they do something like those, then they
may be able to adapt that menu for your purposes.
Otherwise, it depends on costs and how flexible they are.
I'd suggest getting a copy of their normal menus
and deleting the dishes that aren't suitable like the mashed potatoes,
cherry tomatoes in the salads, etc. to start. Then go from there.

Johnnae