[Sca-cooks] I bought the 2001 edition a few years back. It's 1545 pages.

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Sun Dec 16 03:56:35 PST 2007

I'll see about doing this later today. My husband has
to be at a winter graduation brunch and we have
at a guess 6 inches already of snow on the ground
and it's still snowing heavily. With a 20 plus MPH wind blowing it around.
Doesn't matter we have to get in the all wheel drive and go in to campus.
My husband is driving but Patrick and I are riding along.
Something about new Photoshop magazines might be available.

When I get back I'll try and look up the various editions and cataloging.
And check the .pdf versus the copy I own. One thing we have trouble
with is that the Bib. Nationale (BNF) scans don't load very fast or at all
here in the USA. Various people have complained about access and speed.
There's been various problems with them in the past.

Johnna