[Sca-cooks] I bought the 2001 edition a few years back. It's 1545 pages.

emilio szabo emilio_szabo at yahoo.it
Sat Dec 15 18:33:37 PST 2007

> I know it's the 1620 edition which was corrected and augmented.> In my case, buying it allowed me to return the library copy that
> I'd had checked out for years.

Thanks much for letting me know. As far as I can see, only the pictures are from the 1620
edition. Could you please do us a favour. Could you please chose a few passages related to cookery, food, plants or whatever you like and cross check with the 1600 pdf-file and
with the 1620 library copy you have access to?

E.