[Sca-cooks] Fw: OT & OOP: Beowulf

Ian Rocas rocas511 at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 2 08:01:15 PST 2007

I was very skeptical about how it would turn out.  I expected nothing but animated special effects, alot of flash and little story.  I was wrong.  It was actually quite good.  They took a few liberties with the story, particularly at the end, but I think it's a movie I am going to want to own.

Rocas