[Sca-cooks] Annals of the Caliphs' Kitchens was New cookbook?

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Mon Dec 3 05:03:33 PST 2007

You may have to eat lentils and rice for more than a couple weeks.
Annals of the Caliphs' Kitchens is running closer to $200 than $100.
I price searched it last week. Annals of the Caliphs' Kitchens
Ibn Sayya-r al-Warra-q's Tenth-Century Baghdadi Cookbook
English Translation with Introduction and Glossary by Nawal Nasrallah
Hardback 876 pages at $195.00.
UK price is 139.00 pounds which at the current rate would be over $280.
Cheapest I have found is $150.00 plus shipping.

Johnnae