[Sca-cooks] Is it just me, or when did they start doing this???

Mairi Ceilidh jjterlouw at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 9 06:40:11 PST 2007

Yes, we were invited out for Hanukkah last night as well.  And...we were
also given gifts, though not quite so extravagant!  I was given a lovely
shirt, red with roses on it, and Phillip was given a bird feeder/hummingbird
feeder set.  We gave them a basket that contained homemade goodies...Scotch
Flower cordial, green tomato/onion chutney, Chinese plum sauce, pear butter
and a jar of the spice mixture from Taillevent.  The food they served for
dinner was wonderful, and the fellowship very special!

kiri

Scotch Flower Cordial???  More info/recipe/source please?  Thank You!

Mairi Ceilidh