[Sca-cooks] mincemeat

Marcha nigsdaughter at satx.rr.com
Mon Dec 10 06:23:38 PST 2007

I must have missed the original thread but you all read my mind.  I was going to ask about mincemeat.  I have a recipe for pseudo-mincemeat (no meat) that I wanted to know what else I could add besides just apples, etc....etc...etc... Now I know...Hooray!

Thank you muchly, I am going to brave the weather here in S.A. and go to Sun Harvest for ingredients to make my first ever home-made mincemeat even if it is pseudo.....no meat.  Maybe next year I'll try the meat recipe.

Shalom,
Bertha