[Sca-cooks] mincemeat

Nick Sasso grizly at mindspring.com
Mon Dec 10 07:01:22 PST 2007

-----Original Message-----
I must have missed the original thread but you all read my mind.  I was
going to ask about mincemeat.  I have a recipe for pseudo-mincemeat (no
meat) that I wanted to know what else I could add besides just apples,
etc....etc...etc... Now I know...Hooray!

Thank you muchly, I am going to brave the weather here in S.A. and go to Sun
Harvest for ingredients to make my first ever home-made mincemeat even if it
is pseudo.....no meat.  Maybe next year I'll try the meat recipe.  > > > > >

try www.recipesource.com and type in mincemeat. . . you'll get lots of
recipes, including one that uses green tomatoes; YUM!  I've not tried any
yet.   I am planning to make the meat variety as well as meatless, can and
give as Christmas gifts if  make the time this year.

niccolo difrancesco