[Sca-cooks] Yes, it's food related...

Ana Valdés agora158 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 20:05:44 PST 2007

Come to 3.460 and went tired :) Not bad for somebody witn English as
third language :)
Nite
Ana, 5 in the morning in Stockholm, bed time :)

On Dec 14, 2007 4:10 AM,  <euriol at ptd.net> wrote:
> That was fun. But I only got up to 40. I did find myself looking at word
> roots to make some of my guesses. (Was a Math major in college, not
> English ;) )
>
> Euriol
>

> Saint Phlip <phlip at 99main.com> said:
>
> > Thought some of you might enjoy this "game". What's happening is that
> > you choose which word is closest in meaning to the given word, and
> > every one you get right donates rice to hungry people. While you're at
> > it, you're stretching your vocabulary- great fun, and is helpful to
> > the hungry. Check it out.
> >
> > I'm at 44- who can beat me?
> >
> > http://www.freerice.com/index.php
> >
> > --
> > Saint Phlip
> >
> > Heat it up
> > Hit it hard
> > Repent as necessary.
> >
> > Priorities:
> >
> > It's the smith who makes the tools, not the tools which make the smith.
> >
> > .I never wanted to see anybody die, but there are a few obituary
> > notices I have read with pleasure. -Clarence Darrow
> >

> --

http://caravia.stumbleupon.com
http://www.crusading.se

Skarpnäcks Allé 45 ll tr
12833 Skarpnäck
Sweden
tel +468-943288
mobil 4670-3213370

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth
with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you
will always long to return.
— Leonardo da Vinci