[Sca-cooks] OOP -- Does anyone own an Oster Kitchen Center?

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Wed Dec 19 14:07:02 PST 2007

More like being the hot appliance in 1971 or so. I can remember using
my mother's and that was while I was in high school. I graduated in 73
so this would have been fall of 71 or 72... we were grinding quarts of
apples for something.
I remember it was a Christmas present the year it came out. That awful
'70's green appliance color.
So retro now it's in again.
I know that since it had a mixer, I was allowed to take the old classic
Mixmaster from the 1950's.
I think my sister took the Oster when we divided up the household stuff.

http://householdappliance.com/oster.html
http://www.householdappliance.com/oster_kitchen_center.html

But if you want nostalgia
Browse http://www.antiqueappliances.com/
http://www.angelfire.com/home/flexibleshaft/SunbeamLinks.html

Johnna

"Oster  Designer Electronic 'Kitchen Center' "