[Sca-cooks] Happy Festivus To All, plus Xmas menus for those who do that...

Pat Griffin ldyannedubosc at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 23 22:23:45 PST 2007

Because all of our family who live nearby also have in-laws and grown
children who wish to have either Christmas Eve dinner or Christmas dinner at
THEIR homes, we are serving Brunch Christmas morning at our house.  The menu
is simple and full of comfort food.  First, my sister and I are each making
a Brunch Puff straight from the A&P cookbook.  (Page 25 in the edition we
both use.) Basically, bread, cheese, bacon, eggs, and milk baked in a
casserole.  My brother is bringing a smoked ham baked in an orange sauce
made with sugar free marmalade and Sugar Twin brown sugar.  My niece is
bringing sliced fresh fruit and a dipping sauce made from sour cream and
Splenda.  Of the 10 of us eating, 4 have diabetes, and 2 have other problems
with sugar.  After that, it will be just Mama and me for Dinner, and I plan
just a homemade vegetable soup and a fresh loaf of whole wheat bread.

Lady Anne du Bosc Known as Mordonna The Cook

Mka Pat Griffin

Thorngill, Meridies

mka Montgomery, AL