[Sca-cooks] Ansteorra Central Regional 12th Night feast

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 09:59:08 PST 2007

Sounds absolutely wonderful...if it weren't such a long drive, we'd try to
be there to try it all!  Best of luck to you.  My big feast isn't until the
end of March and I'm already working on it.  I'm doing a Middle Eastern
feast, this year featuring some Turkish/Ottoman dishes.

Happy New Year to you all!

Kiri

--
Learning is a lifetime journey…growing older merely adds experience to
knowledge and wisdom to curiosity.