[Sca-cooks] Pomegranate info, looking for Artemesia

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sat Dec 1 16:57:46 PST 2007

Greetings to this list,

I got this email this afternoon. After digging around a bit, I think
the article was published issue 12 of Cockatrice, the A&S newsletter
of Lochac and that she found it in this file in the INFO-SOURCES
section of the Florilegium as:
Cockatrice-toc    (15K)  1/30/02    Table of Contents listing of
issues 1-12 of
                                        Cockatrice, the A&S nmagazine
of Lochac.

Unfortunately, the only info given in my file is:
"The pretty pink pomegranate potion of paradise"    "Artemesia"
"Food & Drink"

I think the author might be Lady Artemesia Serena, who has sometimes
been on this list.  I have sent her the contact info I had for Serena
since that is available publicly from articles Serena has written
which are in the Florilegium.

Serena, are you on here and is this your article?  If so, I'd like to
read it as well, and maybe consider it for the Florilegium. :-)

I don't have that issue of Cockatrice. Does someone else, and can
they send a copy of the article to Jennifer? This way, Jennifer can
decide whether it would be useable for her article, while pursuing
the permissions she might need? If it doesn't work for her, then
there is no need to try to contact Artemesia, for instance.

I have pointed Jennifer to a couple of files in the Florilegium which
might provide her some background info on pomegranates and beverages
using pomegranates, but if anyone else has any suggestions please
email her.

Stefan

=====