[Sca-cooks] Marshmallow fluff recipes

Heleen Greenwald heleen at ptd.net
Tue Dec 11 05:54:53 PST 2007

Don't ask me why I am on line when I should be getting dressed before
the painters show up in half an hour.......

I am following with pleasure the 'marshmallow fluff' thread. Now I
must look for that MF cookbook, but until I find it, here is a
website with some MF recipes..... enjoy!
btw,, Kraft MF is actually kosher, while regular marshmallows are not
- b/c of the gelatin  (if you follow that minhag..)  I thought that
was interesting because I have friends who make that sweet potato -
marshmallow dish, but will only use kosher marshmallows. And
sometimes we're out of them.  I thought that the jar of fluff could
stand in, but , alas, she will not veer from a written recipe and
refused to use it.  <sigh>
Phillipa

http://www.marshmallowfluff.com/pages/marshmallow_fluff_treats.html