[Sca-cooks] Only good use for Marshmallow Fluff

Christiane christianetrue at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 12 12:43:10 PST 2007

I don't know if my reply ever made it, there seemed to have been a holdup in the digests ...

Anyway, we did keep jars of this stuff in the house when I was a kid. But we didn't use it for sandwiches or anything. My mom used it to make fudge:

http://www.marshmallowfluff.com/pages/never_fail_fudge.html

This fudge, it was teh yummeh. :-) The Fluff gave the fudge an almost truffle-like creaminess, as I recall. All I really knew was when the jar of Fluff came out of the pantry, we were gonna have fudge! Oh yeah!!!!

Fluff made happy childhood memories.

Gianotta