[Sca-cooks] Turnips or Rutabagas? lost soups

K C Francis katiracook at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 1 15:59:15 PST 2007

It is interesting that each store/area has a different subset of soups.  I
though they had stopped making Tomato Bisque.  I found it in a store in the
central valley (calif).  Why it would be popular in a rather rural area and
not in a more sophistificated area such as Marin Co. surprised me, though I
did later find it in supermarkets here that I didn't normally shop in.  SO,
check around and check their website for availability.

Katira