[Sca-cooks] publications was Honey child

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Thu Feb 1 17:49:07 PST 2007

Do you actually have published papers that we can read?
I am certain that a number of us would like to see works
with cited references that you did when your health was better.
Perhaps you can direct us to a CV or bibliography with your
publications list.

Johnnae

Suey wrote:  My point is that I get so interested and overwhelmed in my
work I