[Sca-cooks] Onion Juice???

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 6 12:23:46 PST 2007

I made that particular item, same reduction essentially.  I just ran the
onion in the processor until it took on a foam look and added it all.  I
made 30 eggs and used 1 onion that weighed apx 1/3d lb.

I also did not fry the stuffed egg.  I tried it on my test populace (the
kids) and they made faces over the change in texture(the white gets tough),
so I served the eggs cold.  There were no leftovers.

Cheers

Malkin
Otherhill
Artemisia

Jo (Georgia L.) Foster
jo_foster81 at hotmail.com

Never knock on death's door........ Ring the doorbell and run. He hates
that.