[Sca-cooks] Onion Juice???

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 12:30:01 PST 2007

I did another recipe that did call for the eggs to be fried...IIRC, it came
from Epulario...but this one doesn't call for frying the eggs.  I tried the
recipe earlier this afternoon, and it's delicious cold.  And that's how I
plan to serve it.

I think I may just puree the onion and use it that way...should work out ok.

Thanks again for all of the help!

Kiri