[Sca-cooks] Cheese Poll

Mike C. Baker kihebard at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 7 05:22:32 PST 2007

> Where dose the best Cheese come from (chose from the following list)?
> United States
> England
> France
> Italy
> Switzerland
> Spain
> Holland
> Other

Other: Anywhere/Everywhere

BUT -- "best Cheese" for what purpose?  Sauces? Ingredient? Eaten by
itself, or with other items, uncooked. Melted / toasted?

Frex, I would prefer to never personally cook with / eat Emmenthaler
(Swiss) by itself, although I might blend it with others.  I will serve
(and eat) cheese with practically anything, just don't like the "bite"
of typical Swiss myself.

Amra
Kitchen Idiot

Adieu, Amra / ttfn - Mike / Pax ... Kihe (Mike C. Baker)
Opinions? I'm FULL of 'em | alt. e-mail: KiheBard at hotmail.com OR
MCBaker216 at cs.com
Buy my writings!: http://www.lulu.com/WizardsDen |