[Sca-cooks] Period German Menus

Cat . tgrcat2001 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 8 10:44:25 PST 2007

OK, so Thomas does NOT have the transliteration on his
site.  I may have to see if he wants me to finish it
and send it his way.

I have part of it (selections) here:

http://clem.mscd.edu/~grasse/GK_veggie1german.htm

and the English translation here:

http://clem.mscd.edu/~grasse/GK_veggie1.htm

I have most of my evening cleared (dinner is leftover
Rouladen and Kloesse) so I can work on translating
more Rumpolt  Please, tell me what you most want: more
menus? the rest of the veggies?  something else?  So I
can prioritize tonight.  (Though CSI gets me for that
hour, Grissom is back - yum!)

In Service, and re-fired up on Rumpolt,
Gwen Cat